The Heigham family from Rougham owned the Hunston Estate from the 18th Century when it came to them through marriage.
Their house (Hunston Hall) was near the centre of the parish to the east of the church, but it burned down in 1917 and the family sold the Estate shortly afterwards.
Some members of the family still live in the area and in 1995 they kindly donated three family photograph albums to the Parish - those pictures are reproduced here. They all date from the very early 20th century.
There are some duplications between the albums, and the categorisation is not that of the Heigham family.